May 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs May Reminder



Happy Wednesday!
It's the 17th which means it time for our Calling All Sistahs monthly reminder to get the girls checked and in case you missed my crafty news earlier, I have been asked to join the Encouragement Squad at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. There is a code on my sidebar where you can get 15% off your purchase of stamps or dies be sure to take advantage of that.
Now back to the reminder, breast cancer can be beaten if caught early so please get your mammograms. I lost my mom to breast cancer when I was 21 and have been advocate to find a cure since then. You can also help by purchasing any of the Calling All Sistahs line where 50% of the proceeds go to help research for a cure.



To make my card I started with a top folding card base and an embossed panel. I stamped the Full on Floral in versamark and embossed it in white on a piece of watercolor paper, colored it with Daniel Smith watercolors to use for the Ruffled Ribbon Fri-die. I added the greeting from the Hope Ribbon set along with the Hope Fri-die. To finish the card I added some sequins from the Sistahood Sparkle collection.





2 comments :

  1. I love the background you made for the Hope Ribbon! I think I really need that Full on Floral stamp set!! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile