Aug 19, 2017

Friends



Its time for another challenge for Addicted to CAS and our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $15 gift voucher to their store. 



To make my card I started with a top folding white note card and the You're so Lovely set by Hero Arts, I stamped the images with Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum inks by Stampin Up and then cut them out with the coordinating dies. The greeting is from the set Oh So Eclectic by Stampin Up,
To finish the card I added some clear sequins from Pretty, Pink, Posh.

I am also entering this one in the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays 


11 comments :

  1. So beautiful and I love how you used those images from that set. I have that set and this is inspiring to me in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 'Friend' card, Ceal! Love your CAS design and lovely color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is"simply beautiful", stunning. Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Ceal. Flowers are always perfect for friendship. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combination, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After seeing your card, i think I need that stamp! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Striking design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a perfect cas card! So gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors, Ceal and that wonderful bouquet just pops off all that lovely white space. Fabulous CAS card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors, Ceal and that wonderful bouquet just pops off all that lovely white space. Fabulous CAS card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile