Oct 14, 2017

Odd




My card share today features this cute set "If the Hat Fits" by Simon Says Stamp. I just love those witches hats and it has some cute greetings to go along with it. 
To make my card I started with a white top folding note card and added some wonky stitching around it with the Silly Stitched dies by Lil' Inker Designs. 
I masked off the hats one by one so they would be stacked on top of each other and then colored them with Chameleon pens. I created a background around them using Copic markers  (pointillism technique) and the star stamps from the set. 
I am entering this card in the challenge at 



and 
for Bev's Falliday challenge at Splitcoaststampers 
Get your mask on!




3 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!! Great design!! And a perfect take on the cue! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and take on our cue word this week. Such fun and so colourful. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceal, thisis a very fun Halloween card! I love the font of that sentiment, the background is so cool, and the hats are all so quirky and fun! Great coloring, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile