May 18, 2018

CAS13 Inspiration


Happy Friday! 
It's time for a new challenge at Calling All Sistahs.
 Each month we have a new inspiration photo for you to use to create a card to send out to someone who needs it. It doesn't have to be cancer it can be a sickness a loss of a loved one, a loss of a pet or someone who just needs a word of encouragement. The real challenge for most of us including me is will we actually mail it? 
I have started a group on Facebook called Because Kindness to help us mail more cards out to those who need them, the group is closed so only the group members see the addresses. I would love to have more members so if you are on Facebook and this is something you are interested in please request to join through facebook.


oh and there is a prize involved 
a $25 voucher to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and if you use CAS-ual Fridays products and are the winner it will increase to $50

Here is the inspiration photo



To create my card I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel cut to A2 size and a white panel cut to 3 3/4 X 5 1/2. First I created a blended background on the white panel using Catherine Pooler inks in It's a Boy and Fiesta Blue. I used the original MISTI to stamp the Tin Roof image across the front of the blended panel and then added greeting from the Pretty Posies set to finish the card.





Have fun and remember to mail your cards :)

5 comments :

  1. Ceal, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the feeling of the inspiration photo. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you've stamped out your background, Ceal! It captures the patterns of the inspiration photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have used these stamp sets, I always not so sure but you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! I love the Tin Roof stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile