May 21, 2018

Floral Thanks




Happy Monday 
My card today is for the challenge at CASology of copper


Also for the Concord & 9th challenge of Floral


To create my card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. My original MISTI, The Wreath Turnabout and some Altenew inks. 
 A made a template from a piece of 6X6 paper and drew an x to mark the center point. Next I lined up the stamp and then picked it up with the door of the MISI. 
On each Turnabout set there is a guide on how to line your stamp up and if you follow this guide you will have a perfect card.
I cut of the "Thank You" in copper foil paper and centered it across the flora image.











2 comments :

  1. Beautiful simplicity, Ceal! I love the pop of copper against the pretty pastels! This is so well done!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with the wonderful colors and awesome design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile